3. Treatment of personal information
We will treat personal customer information appropriately and carefully which is related to our offering of tour services according to our regulations while establishing management system for protection of personal information which is administration system in order to protect personal information related to our business.
(1) Collecting personal information of customers, we clarify the purpose and it will be done only by fair, appropriate means, Note that the purpose of using personal information which we treat is as follows
- for informing customers of tour services, offering goods.
- for informing or offering of tours, events or campaigns
- for responding to your inquiries, requests, complaints of consultations.
(2) Treatment of credit card information
The credit card information we obtained will be used only for settlement of credit and will be kept until completing of the settlement.
(3) Disclosure to a third party.
We will not disclose or provide personal customer information to any third parties except under the following circumstances or for the following circumstances or for the following purposes, Note that provision of information to business entrusted companies are not deemed to constitute disclosure or provision to third parties.
- Customer consent has been obtained.
- Disclosure or provision is required by laws or regulations.
4. Taking measures for security
In order to keep accuracy and safety of personal customer information, we will take measures for information security, keeping personal customer information in the safe environment which cannot be accessed by general users, we make sure that we will prevent illegal access, loss, distraction, falsification and leakage of personal information. When it is needed to improve information security measures as a result of our inspection, by real examples of security accidents of other companies, by request form customers and so on, we will do it as soon as possible.
5. Disclosure, correction, deletion, addition, discontinuance and erasure
We respects the rights of customers. Any customer request submitted in the manner specified as follows (for disclosure, correction, deletion, addition, discontinuance, erasure and suspension of offering to a third party )of personal information shall be handled after the reason who requests are determined to be authentic.
Discontinuance and erasure shall be undertaken. However we remind customers that such requests may impede provision pf services to the customer, despite our best intentions.
A customer request may be rejected partially or entirely if compliance with such request would endanger the life health or property of the customer of a third party; seriously impact our business operations: or result in a violation of lows or regulations.
If you have any inquiries about the handling of your personal information on pur website, please contact:
|Address:||Tsukiji Tour Desk
2nd Floor, KY Tsukiji Building4-7-5 Tsukiji, Chuo-ku Tokyo, 104-0045 JAPAN